RSS stands for really simple syndication. Bloggers, news organizations, and others can provide information quickly and easily though this news reader application. In order to view RSS feeds, a reader tool is necessary. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds.
Internet Explorer has an aggregator as they called built into the browser. Firefox and Safari no longer have built in readers so you must add one to them. Google Chrome also needs a separate add-on to view RSS feeds.
1. Go to the Mac App Store
2. Download Reeder 3 for Mac and install.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Click on Tools in the menu bar.
3.Click on Add-ons.
4. Type rss feeds in the search box.
5. A list of RSS readers will appear.
6. Choose one of the readers and click add to Firefox.
1. Go to the Google Store Extensions
2. Type rss feeds in the search box.
3. A list of RSS readers will appear.
4. Choose one of the readers and click on add to chrome.