Reading and Primary Sources
Listen to this song on this played by the U.S. Marine Corps Band. When is this music played?
Make a Campaign Button
2. Print the page out on your printer.
3. Glue the white paper onto a sheet of cardboard.
4. Cut out the button shapes.
5. Decorate your buttons.
Here are some ideas to use when decorating your campaign button:
Glue it on the button. Trim the edges around the button.
2. Get a picture of the person you want to be president from the Internet.
3. Make a Vote button. Decorate your button with colored markers or crayons.
September 23, 2015|
© 1996 - 2015 Linda C. Joseph
All Rights Reserved
All CyberBee Graphics are Trademarked
Darlene Vanasco/Creative Director
Erika Taguchi/Designer & Illustrator
Hosting Provided by Iwaynet